Friday 8 October 2010

Shows, shows and shows





Next week, I have a solo show on at RedBubble, which I'm very excited about. Elizabeth bravo has created this great flyer for it. These shows on RedBubble are not only a great way to showcase your work, they are a chance to discuss the work with lots of people. For an artist working on their own, that can be a godsend to get some feedback.

I'm also showing some paintings at Peter Potter Gallery's winter exhibiton, opening on the 29th of october. I'll add a flyer for that once I know more. But it will be very nice to have this painting framed properly and shown to the public - it's been hanging in my kitchen too long!


I'm also in discussions with Blackmarket art.co.uk about being represented on their website, and in hotels around Edinburgh. Again, Will post more when I know more..

And finally, I have a feature spot in ArtgalleryUk for the next week or so - lots of original work on sale there.

Now I think it's about time I went and produced more paintings..

2 comments: