Wednesday 22 April 2009

WORKS IN PROGRESS : VALLE D'OR

A quick update on how the Valle D'or series is going. Two more, both needing a little tweaking - but I'm just not getting the time to paint as my mother as well as my father ended up in hospital yesterday - I am beginning to feel like a victorian spinster aunt, daubing away in between visits to ailing relatives..





And here's how the series looks so far.



On Monday, I shall have an interview and feature with very talented phtographer Anne Staub up. Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. hey Fee - loving this series, the colours are just stunning! There isn't a room in my house where it would look right but I can picture the room in the house that I will have one day where it would look perfect :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kat and Lacy. Really enjoying doing this series - lovely to get feedback on them :)

    ReplyDelete